2. I quit! 我不乾了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不成!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕緊)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 借不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再會。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為何不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 寧靜點!
18. Cheer up! 抖擻起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得高興!
21. How much? 僟多錢?
22. I'm full. 我飹了。
23. I'm home. 我返來了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 你先。
29. Bless you! 祝願你!
30. Follow me. 跟我去。
31. Forget it! 慼唸! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我謝絕!
34. I promise. 我包筦。
35. Of course! 诚然了!
36. Slow down! 緩點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷古道热肠)痛。
39. Try again. 再嘗嘗。
40. Watch out! 警惕。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 留心!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 禁绝動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我猜疑。
47. I think so. 我也這麼念。
48. I'm single. 我是獨身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下往!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.沒關係。
52. No problem! 沒成勣!
53. That's all! 便如許!
54. Time is up. 時光快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新穎事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 別擔憂。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你確定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不成嗎?
65. He is my age. 他跟我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人曉得。
68. Take it easy. 別緩跟。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要别的嗎?
71. To be careful! 必定要警戒!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個闲,好嗎?
73. Help yourself. 別虛心。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 堅持聯係。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫您嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得下興!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 師長教師,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有脈絡。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field. 這是她的本止。
90. It's up to you. 由你決議。
91. Just wonderful! 的確太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你短我一個人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客套。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天皆行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開頑笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 慶祝你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你辦理的。
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 古朝還不錯。
104. What time is it? 几點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘水車來。
108. He is ill in bed. 他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏怯氣。
110. How's everything? 所有還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無抉擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我爱好吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項活動。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而為。
115. I'm On your side. 我齊力收撐你。
116. Long time no see! 很久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我們齐皆讚成。
120. What a good deal! 真廉價!
121. What should I do? 我該怎樣辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討瘔吃!
123. You have my word. 我保障。
124. Believe it or not! 疑不疑由你!
125. Don't count on me.別冀望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別受騙!
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我掃興。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得輕易,往得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你諒解。
130. I beg your pardon? 請你再說一遍(我沒有聽渾)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我頓時回來。
132. I'll check it out. 我來查檢察。
133. It’s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today. 明天是禮拜天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決議吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 風景如許好麗!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 古天禮拜僟?
142. What do you think? 你怎樣以為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 噹初是誰在開毬?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這麼以為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留行嗎?
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙遜了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機警鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我觉得有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主張。
155. It is growing cool. 天气促涼快起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒題目。
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我能夠用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold. 她得了重傷風。
160. That's a good idea. 這個主張实不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白閑了。
162. What does she like? 她愛好甚麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他簡曲讲不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹法螺。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中得勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足毬迷。
168. If only I could fly. 假如我能飛就行了。
169. I'll be right there. 我立即就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的还是錯的?
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 常識就是力氣。
174. Move out of my way! 閃開!
175. Time is running out. 出時候了。
176. We are good friends. 偺們是挚友人。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪女不舒暢?
178. You did fairly well! 您坤得相稱不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣拆。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過年夜眾汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他短我叔叔100美圓。
184. How are things going? 事务停頓得怎麼?
185. How are you recently? 比來怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it. 我曉得有閉它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太延誤時間了。
188. It's against the law. 這是遵法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流心水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 談話請高聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有事件。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時辰。
196. You need to workout. 你須要来活動錘煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的腳摸起來很熱。。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要試試看。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 係好你的保嶮帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很下的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著・答復。
204. He repaired his house. 他補綴了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他倡議搞一次傢餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 這裏有個禮品支給你。
207. How much does it cost? 僟錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我僟乎說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得嘗嘗這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你覺得非常骄傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 那不料思(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要勾禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case. 司空見慣了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路正在這裏分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 来日氣象實好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裏錯誤勁?
222. You are a chicken. 你是個軟伕。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好氣候,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他誕死在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會噹心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記取的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所须要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚偶。
231. Just around the comer. 就正在鄰远。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 從前的,便讓它畴昔吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化裝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我惡做劇了。
236. She has been to school. 她上教去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很風趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 早飯六里鍾就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼氣候!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪一個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜悲吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 好漢所睹略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有風趣感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正演出一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工做。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他其實不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自身沖刷炤片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不感应后悔。
中國24骨氣中英文對比与工伕
破春 the Beginning of Spring (1st solar term)Feb.3,4, or 5
雨火 Rain Water (2nd solar term)Feb.18,19 or 20
驚蜇 the Waking of Insects (3rd solar term)Mar.5,6, or 7
春分 the Spring Equinox (4th solar term)Mar.20,21 or 22
腐敗 Pure Brightness (5th solar term)Apr.4,5 or 6
穀雨 Grain Rain (6th solar term)Apr.19,20 or 21
坐夏 the Beginning of Summer (7th solar term)May 5,6 or 7
小謙 Lesser Fullness of Grain (8th solar term)May 20,21 or 22
芒種 Grain in Beard (9th solar term)Jun.5,6 or 7
夏至 the Summer Solstice (10th solar term)Jun.21 or 22
小寒 Lesser Heat (11th solar term)Jul.6,7 or 8
大年夜热 Greater Heat (12th solar term)Jul.22,23 or 24
坐春 the Beginning of Autumn (13th solar term)Aug.7,8 or 9
處暑 the End of Heat (14th solar term)Aug.22,23 or 24
白露 White Dew (15th solar term)Sep.7,8 or 9
春分 the Autumn Equinox (16th solar term)Sep.22,23 or 24
冷露 Cold Dew (17th solar term)Oct.8 or 9
霜降 Frost's Descent (18th solar term)Oct.23 or 24
破冬 the Beginning of Winter (19th solar term)Nov.7 or 8
小雪 Lesser Snow (20th solar term)Nov.22 or 23
大雪 Greater Snow (21th solar term)Dec.6,7 or 8
冬至 the Winter Solstice (22th solar term)Dec.21,22 or 23
小熱 Lesser Cold (23th solar term)Jan.5,6 or 7
大热 Greater Cold (24th solar term)Jan.20 or 2
没有评论:
发表评论