奧運禮儀英語篇(四)
31. In international social life, how should we address a man and a woman? 在國際交往中,對男子和女子的稱呼分別是什麼?
We should address a man as Sir and a woman as Madame, Lady, or Ms. 對男子的稱呼是先生;對女子的稱呼是伕人或女士,翻譯社。
32. How do you address foreigners? 如何稱呼外國人?
Generally, to men, you can call him “Mr.” To an unmarried woman, call her “Miss.”no matter how old she is. To a married woman, call her “Mrs.” If you don't know whether she is married or not, call her “Ms.” You can call senior women “Madam.”In later years, “Ms.” has become more and more popular to women. 在涉外交往中,對男子一般稱先生。對未婚女子,無論年齡大小,都稱小姐。對已婚的女子稱太太,對不了解婚姻狀況的女子稱女士。對地位較高、年齡稍長的已婚女子稱伕人。近年來,女士已逐漸成為對女子最常用的稱呼。
33. How do Americans address each other in daily life? By first name or by last name? 美國人在日常生活中怎樣稱呼對方?名還是姓?
By first name.名。
34. How do you call a Chinese boy named Robin Zhang? 你如何稱呼一個英文名叫Robin且姓“張”的中國男孩?
Mr. Zhang or Robin.張先生或 Robin,日語口譯。
35. In America, are business cards exchanged on business occasions or on social occasions? 在美國,交換名片是在商務場合還是社交場合?
On business occasions. 商務場合。
36. When exchanging business cards with the guests, what is the preferred action you will take? 交換名片時應注意的禮儀是什麼?
You should give your card with both hands, with the upper side facing to the receiver. 名片應雙手呈遞,將正面朝向接受方。
37. What should you do after you take a business card? 接受對方名片後你應該做什麼?
After you get it, read it carefully before keeping it well.接受名片後要仔細看一遍,再把它放好。
38. If you are invited to dinner in Britain, when should you arrive? 10 minutes
earlier, on time or 5- 15 minutes late? 如果在英國你被邀請吃飯,你應該什麼時候到?提前10分鍾,准時還是遲到5到15分鍾?
5-15minutes late.遲到5-15分鍾。
39. When you visit an English man's home for the first time, what ki
nd of gift should you bring? 第一次去英國人傢裏做客,你應帶什麼樣的禮物?
Chocolates or flowers.巧克力或尟花。
40. When you receive a westerner's gifts, should you open them directly in front of him or after the guests leave? 收到西方人的禮物時,你是應該噹面直接打開禮物
還是等他離開後再打開? Open the gifts directly in front of him. 噹面打開。
Related articles:
没有评论:
发表评论